ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.- Illinois Institute of Technology competed in Florida on Sunday afternoon. Against some of the nation's toughest competition at the NCAA Division I and Division III levels, the Scarlet Hawks placed fourth in the meet.
- South Dakota State University (104)
- College of Wooster (76)
- SUNY-New Paltz (68)
- Illinois Tech (52)
- The Catholic University of America (24)
- Tech opposed very tough competition in Florida, taking on some of the nation's top teams. The Scarlet Hawks opposed NCAA Division I SDSU along with perennial NCAA Division III powers DePauw, Wooster, and SUNY-New Paltz.
- The 3x100 Yard Breaststroke Relay team of Jay Korhonen, Julian Escasa, Michael Milici put together one of the strongest relays of the day for Tech. The Scarlet Hawk trio recorded a time of 2:14.15 for the event, good for fourth place.
- Escasa was strong in as few events, competing in six different events and recording Tech's top split in two of those.
- The Scarlet Hawks return home on Saturday, January 16. Tech will host Lawrence University at 1:00 p.m. in the Keating Sports Center.