CHICAGO, Ill. -- The Illinois Tech women's swimming and diving team won the Ted Erikson Invitational Championship at Ecko Pool on Saturday.
The Scarlet Hawks picked up 195 total team points which landed her in first place over three other schools.
How It Happened
- Katy Lydon won the 1000 yard freestyle race after finishing at at 11:30.55.
- Jamie Wurster picked up the victory at the 100 yard free style race with the time of 1:05.86.
- Claudia Flores was able to finish first in the 200 yard breaststroke, crossing the finish line for the race at 2:46.27.
- Delaney Shepherd and Kiara Jasunas finished first and second place in the 500 yard freestyle race with Shepherd having a time of 5:48.09 and Jasunas right behind her at 5:48.36.
- Lydon picked up the victory at the 200 Individual Medley with her time of 2:22.99.
- Illinois Tech returns to action Saturday, January 12 as the Scarlet Hawks host Lewis University starting at 6 p.m.