Student Organization Rental and Reservation Policy
- Only RECOGNIZED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS are allowed to reserve spaces in Keating Sports Center.
- Spaces are as followed: Main Court, North Court #1, North Court #2, Multipurpose Room #1 (no mirrors), Multipurpose Room #2 (with mirrors), Ecko Pool, and Stuart Field.
- Student Orgs may reserve spaces free of charge 2 times per month for up to 2 hours any additionally time will be a charge of $50 per hour.
- Reservations at Stuart Field require a student worker, and reservation for Ecko Pool requires a lifeguard. Student workers and lifeguards are $15 per hour. You will not be charged for the space, but you will be charged for the workers.
- Student Orgs may reserve space free of charge to host an event if the space is available and the event does not exceed 5 hours. If additional hours are needed you will need to set up a meeting with Courtney Priest (Cbudd@iit.edu). to discuss further details.
- Student Orgs reserving space for an event during regular business hours will be required to have a student worker, staff supervisor, and a public safety officer on site if needed. Student workers are $15 per hour, Staff supervisors and public safety officers are $40 per hour.
- Student Orgs reserving space for an event after regular business hours will be required to have a student worker, staff supervisor, and a public safety officer on site. Student workers are $30 per hour, Staff supervisors and public safety officers are $80 per hour.
- Student Orgs must follow the rules and regulations set in place at Keating Sports Center. (https://cutt.ly/OmNJW28)
- Student Orgs MAY NOT store equipment at Keating Sports Center. The men’s and women’s general locker rooms have lockers and they are available to rent online. "Free storage is available to all student organizations in the MTCC Basement. Please see the MTCC Welcome Desk for more information or to access your organization's storage space."
- To check availability of spaces please view the master calendar on our website. (https://cutt.ly/CmNJUiJ)
Illinois Institute of Technology Department of Athletics reserves the right to:
- Add additional stipulations to any event.
- Cancel any activity due to inclement weather.
- Cancel any activity that does not meet Department of Athletics rules and regulations.
- Cancel any activity due to non-payment.
Due to limited space available in Keating Sports Center, Stuart Field, Keating Recreation Field, and Ed Glancy Field, priority is given to Varsity Athletics. If a varsity team practice will conflict with a reserved court time, we will do our best to notify the student organization prior to the reservation, so that changes can be made. However, if a change were to occur at the last minute, we apologize for the inconvenience and will help to reschedule your reserved court time.
These policies are subject to change at the discretion of the Illinois Institute of Technology Athletic Department.
If you have any question or concerns please contact our Recreational Sports and Fitness Director Courtney Priest (Cbudd@iit.edu).